Money Back Guarantee
This guarantee is provided to you by Business Switch Pty Limited ABN 134 235 304 of 73 Australia Street, Camperdown, New South Wales (we, us or our) whenever you use the Tax File Number (TFN) application service provided by us through this website (Service).
Subject to clause 3 below, we guarantee that, if you use the Service, we will deliver your TFN to you within 28 working days from:
- the date you specify in your application as your arrival date in Australia; or
- if you have already arrived in Australia, the date we receive your application for a TFN,
(Processing Commencement Date). If we have not delivered your TFN within 28 working days of the Processing Commencement Date, we will refund the fees you have paid us in full.
The following conditions apply to the guarantee in clause 2:
- You must only require a TFN as an individual and not for a Pty Ltd company, partnership, association, public company, trust or any other entity.
- You must not be an Australian citizen.
- You must enter, or have entered, Australia on a non-Australian passport.
- You must be legally entitled to apply for a TFN.
- If your arrival date in Australia changes, you must immediately contact us at email@example.com to advise us of your revised arrival date.
- The information you supply to us (including your name, passport number, country of origin etc.) must be correct. If you fail to supply correct information to us, the guarantee in clause 2 does not apply.
- If you already have an TFN issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and, as part of the Service, we re-secure/re-activate this TFN on your behalf, as long as this takes place within the 28 day period, we will have satisfied the terms of the guarantee in clause 2.
- In the unlikely event that the ATO requires you to physically attend its premises to present identification or information, the guarantee in clause 2 ceases to apply.
- The guarantee in clause 2 does not apply if our delay or failure to provide you with your TFN within 28 working days is because of telecommunication service issues (including telephone and Internet service issues).
- If we cannot arrange for your TFN application to be processed by the ATO through our electronic system within 28 working days because the ATO has rejected the electronic application, the guarantee in clause 2 does not apply.
- If the ATO rejects your application for any reason, and you are required to liaise with the ATO to resolve the matter, the guarantee in clause 2 does not apply.
This guarantee is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in the meaning between the English language version of this guarantee and any version or translation of this guarantee in any other language, the English language version will prevail.
- Whilst we provide access to a third party facility to translate this guarantee into other languages, such translation facility is not under the control of, or maintained by, us. We are providing the translation facility to you only as a matter of convenience and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible for any incorrect, uncertain, unclear or ambiguous translation of this guarantee.